Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Gramee Shay

Is what you might get to call me in 2011. Adrienne called me and told me she went to the dr. the day before to see why she was throwing up all the time. I mentioned on Facebook that she might be pregnant. She denied it! haha! She said the Chris cried when he found out they were going to have a baby. That is sweet. I asked who all they told.....Everyone! She says. She had already told her dad and siblings, I was last in line to know. That is cool! :(

I told her she could have her baby swing and pack and play and crib, she said......MOM I won't need it until April. Okay. Whatever. Most people get the nursery ready before hand. Fine with me.

I think its only a matter of time when they pack up and move to PA. The Lord has told me its going to happen. I vote for Kearney, but Chris assures me he'd never live in Kearney.

I just need to sit back and wait now. I think 43 is too young to be a gramee though! haha! I do have cellulite and a nice soft tummy to lay on! I guess I'll be okay! haha

No comments: