Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Home from Utah

Monday I spent the day with my mom and dad and my step brother Lyle. I got up around 9:00 am. I didn't feel like showering. We were off to McDonalds for breakfast. I had a mcskillet wrap like mom did. It was okay. I don't know if I would "spend" the points on it again. It was fun to hear those three converse. (I was half asleep)
We took Lyle to the City Hall where he could get his paperwork fixed for his back surgery and housing. I really enjoy being around Lyle. He is a funny guy. He is hoping to go to school and get a degree in Radio Broadcast. There we saw the "repo" man from the car lot. Small world again!
We got home and we enjoyed each other. I put my pictures on the computer, not realizing the printer deleted my SD card, so I have no pictures of the wedding we were just at. I told dad NOT to delete from Computer until I can retrieve them. Lets hope he obeys. LOL! When I get a picture I'll share!
Off to Lunch we go. Burger King this time. MY TREAT. I got a chicken salad. To sit there with a double whopper and fries wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. I was grateful for my restraint. ?Did it pay off? not really. I maintained my weight.....Nothing lost, nothing gained! I guess I'll be happy! I was pretty swollen by all the diet stuff I drank and sitting for so long.
Dana came over with her little guy Keagan. He is a sweetie! He is afraid of me though.

Someday that will change. His 1st Birthday party is Saturday and I'm at the State Fair in the Heaven's Best Carpet Cleaning Booth. Hopefully it will work out with the kids.

I ended up taking a nap on dad's bed again. I woke up around 4:00. I finally ventured off to Kearney as the weather was getting nasty. No air conditioner, so I was hot and the windows were getting foggy. Rain coming in because the windows had to be down. I got home and the kids were watching tv in the Living Room, Ron and Karrea were in the Bedroom. Shai and Justice and I talked. About 45 min later I think Ron comes out, and says HI. Karrea had some out about 10 min after I got home.........MOMMY.........YOU'RE HOME!!!!

So needless to say, I have a chip on my shoulder still. Ron's tv is more important than me being gone for almost a whole week. I know......forgive and forget, but I'm not quite there yet! I think I only talked to him twice while I was gone. I hate to talk to him on the phone, its like talking to a wall.......he just doesn't like to talk. haha!

I have been home and cleaning and daycaring! Except for my hurt feelings about Ron, we are doing good!
I still need set apart from my new calling as Relief Society Assistant. I was asked to help on a project and hopefully I can receive the blessing before I start. I'll need it! LOL!!

I am happy doing the Lord's work!

No comments: