Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I have really missed blogging, or journaling.  I may just have to play catch up.  I read over my last post in march and well, quite frankly it was the calm before the storm, so to speak. 
A lot has happened since that last post. 
I have been on an emotional roller coaster.  Lets see.......what has happened in the past 5 months.

 Adrienne, Chris and Q-man came to visit.  The stay wasn't as long as I wanted it to be, but beggars can't be choosy.
Shai graduated High School.   Fun time at our house.  She had friends and family and ice cream and cookies.  Who wouldn't enjoy that combo?
Justice and Karrea got out of school, and the fun, and fighting began!!
I quit my job at the hospital.  The greatest news in MY personal life.  Toughest decision to make though.  Money talks.  I haven't regretted it YET.
Started working For Ron with Heaven's Best carpet cleaning and subbing a lot for weight watchers.  Doing  some extra training on the computers in Grand Island and Hastings.
Got my temple recommend taken away.  That took some soul searching.
What else has happened since March?
My brother Roger got remarried, again.  He seems happy this time.
His daughter Miranda moved in with him.  They seem happy.  Its a foreign place, I hope she gives God a chance.
Russell, Shel and Lucas are living in Nebraska.
Lyle is back in Nebraska.
Its amazing what five months can do for someone. 
I have been enjoying my calling in the young women's.  Amazing young ladies who teach me a lot of different things and I get to share some deep experiences with them, and I hope the feel the spirit as I love and teach them.
This Friday Shai moves into her college dorm, and she has her first big concert at Harmon park.  I'm so excited for her.  I'll be sure and sit in the back row because usually when she sings I cry and if she sees me crying she starts to choke up.  So I'll just sob in the pine trees, or over by the water fountain!  that is a special place.  when i was little I used to since and dance on that stage!  GO SHAI!!!  If i had the money I would support you 100 percent.
Justice has a car now.  Ron bought him a 1994 Pontiac Firebird.  Its teal and they are bonding!  I'm happy for him. He has learned its hard work, and it takes cold hard cash to get something up to par.
Karrea is getting ready for school, and I'm excited for the new year.  I hope she has a great time.
Justice will be a freshman which means he will be attending seminary.  I hope he learns what the Lord has in store for him.
We have attending youth conference, and we have enjoyed the hot weather and now the cool weather of Nebraska.  God has truly been good to us.
WE have had our struggles, but prayers have been answered, and I got my temple recommend back and I believe I'm on the road to healing.
It feels good to write.  Hopefully I won't stay away too long next time.
Happy August!!!

No comments: