Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Once again!

Once again the Ward POT is stirred.  My hopes arise.  Thinking just maybe this time I'll get to spread my wings and serve. 
NOPE!  Been over 2 years since I have been asked to really do something.  Don't get me wrong, being in the Stake Primary was a blast.  I loved seeing the kids crawling on the floor eating crayons and singing at the top of their lungs.  I loved traveling around.  When the Pres. got released.  I wasn't surprised.  My family was having a hard time getting to church without me getting them there.  I knew the Lord needed me in the Kearney building.  I didn't think it would be over 2 years before I could get back into the WARD. 
I know some people complain because they are asked too much.  They are too busy to serve here or there.  I am the opposite.  I feel like my wings are clipped.  I feel like I am STUCK in the Closet.  That is just my cross.  I am supposing.  I am feeling like a nothing ONCE AGAIN.  I hate that feeling.  I wished it didn't bother me. 
Here is something I need to share with myself every day.  I went to Mary Kay at the Ramada Inn last night so I could get trained, and there I found my spiritual uplift too.  Funny how that works.  Can't get it at CHURCH I have to get it at WORK.  I love it!  these ladies are great.

      Ephesians 1:4
     According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
     "The Devil like to condemn us and keep us down by whispering in our ears, ""LOOK AT YOU TRYING TO ACT AS IF YOU'RE SOMEBODY WHEN YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOBODY!  YOU HAVE COME FROM NOWHERE, AND YOU'RE GOING NOWHERE.""  The devil uses the same old tactics in every battle, He deceives, lies, accuses, and seeks to destroy us.
     When he does, remember  David faced similar attacks from the enemy.  When Samuel came to visit David's family, his father, Jesse, didn't even call him from tending the sheep.  Samuel came to anoint a king, but no one in David's family believed that he had the right stuff to be King.  His brothers were older, wiser, taller, more handsome, and more experience.  Saul and his men laughed when David wanted to take on Goliath.
    What David accomplished in his life for God had nothing to do with where he started and everything to do with the fact that God picked him out.  Be not discouraged, regardless of your circumstances, God will take you out of wherever you are and bring you to the where ever He wants you to be!!!
     LORD, YOUR CALLING ON MY LIE IS GREATER THAN ANY MAN CAN BELIEVE.  I CANNOT LOOK TO OTHERS FOR MY SELF-ESTEEM OR SELF WORTH.  SO, LORD, I TURN TO YOU.  IN YOU, I AM ROYALTY!!  AMEN
     I can't tell you how I fought back the tears.  I had the bobble head going on when she was teaching us.  I still tear up.  I just really wished I wasn't so tender about this.  I want to be a part of the Kearney WARD and not just the building.  I keep feeling like I'm being held back because of MAN.  I wished I knew how to get past it.  I just keep plugging along in my daily life and I try to do what God needs me to do.
     I am  happy for all those ladies who have "callings".  I wished I had the opportunity to work with some of those ladies. 
Rub shoulders, fellowship, be loved and most of all LOVE those whom I would serve and serve with.  I do find happiness helping a little 6 year old on the computer though.   She has been my SMILE on WED. nights. 
     I am royalty, and I'm sorry if NOBODY sees that. NOW where are the Kleenex's

No comments: