Friday, February 25, 2011

So excited!!!

Thursday morning I was just lounging in bed when I got a phone call from Adrienne.  She was looking up flights for P.A. for April.  A few weeks ago 1 ticket was over 149.00.  Now they were 109.00 so she booked me on a flight to Newark, NJ.  I am so excited.  I leave April 5th, and get back the 27 of April.  Wow, can I do it?  YOU BET!  I can't wait.  Hopefully I don't out do my welcome and they take me to the airport to hang for 6 days.  :D
I got my itinerary and my baggage requirement, now I just need to find a way to Omaha.  Not sure if Ron will take me or he will let me take the car and park it in Omaha.  I have a month to figure it out.  Isn't it crazy February has come and gone!  GEE.  I'm kind of glad, I get grumpy in Feb.  I haven't quite figured it out yet.  Oh ya.  Its lovers day and my birthday.  Hmmmmm.  This year I celebrated the family and not just Ron and I.  I loved that commercial where the card says I CELEBRATE US.  I lose out if I just celebrate Ron and I cuz to him V-Day is no biggy.........so this year we gave the kids some money and we went out as a family.  V-Day I took Justice out.  He has felt neglected lately.  We had a good time.
I was asking on facebook if anyone wanted to help me go to PA to visit my new grandson.  They could order Mary Kay or Pampered Chef, or just send me a dollar, and between my 657 friends, that would be a good start.  A few friends have pulled through.  I'm excited!
Now if I can just keep it straight, and not put it in my gas tank.  with the price of gas...........my denali took 70.00 for a half a tank.  I'm not liking this.  Plus I have to put money in Shai's tank.  Ron has only averaged 3 jobs a week.  That is NOT paying his bills.  We are getting nervous.  Let me rephrase that......HE is getting nervous.  I have made suggestions but that is NOT what he feels comfortable with.  (talking with people).  I just pray the phones ring for him.
I have a young lady who will watch the daycare while I'm gone if Ron has some jobs.  I hope all is covered.  Hopefully she'll have her Drivers License by then.  YAY.
Life is smiling right now. 

No comments: