Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas.....vacation?

This past few weeks has been a blur to me. I have felt like I was in another dimension? I can't quite put my finger on it. It's like I'm on the outside looking in. I am hoping things get back to normal this coming week, but like I said to the ladies at Jay's Baptism tonight....and we all agreed........what is normal?

It seems as though all I have done the past few weeks is spent money I didn't have, ate food I really didn't want to eat and play ZUMA and Bejeweled Blitz. Those things I have wanted to do, ahha! When I get done playing them, I feel a waste of time has just blown by.

I can't seem to get my groove back. My house looks okay, the fridge is full, the kids are healthy and strong, but I'm missing something. I miss being spiritually challenged and active. I miss spending hours up at night trying to get a project done for girls camp, or activity day girls. I miss preparing lessons that make me want to be a big girl in the eyes of God. I don't know what to do!

I have lost my mojo....whatever that means! Just sounds right.

I look over the years and what do I see? What do I miss? What did I gain? (15 pounds......)

I have enjoyed being home with the kids this vacation. We have rocked out to Band hero, and played Zuma and ate ourselves silly. We played OMAR at Ron's parents house last weekend and it was hilarious! I have never laughed so hard over there. Its about time! I have waited 21 years for a bond like that! I am almost nervous about what 2010 will bring, because 2009 just breezed on by! Like a dream. I need to reflect! I need to make plans! I need to become something more! Before its too late!

No comments: