Saturday, July 11, 2009

While you loved me, by rascal flatts

If I ever write a story of my life, don't be surprised if you're where it begins.
I'd have to dedicate every line on of every page to the memories we made while you loved me.

I was born the day you kissed me, I died inside the night you left me. But I lived, oh how I lived......While you loved me

I'd start on chapter one, love innocent and young, as a morning sun on a new day
Even though I know the end, well I'd do it all again, cuz I got a lifetime in while you loved me.

was born the day you kissed me, I died inside the night you left me. But I lived, oh how I lived........While you loved me

was born the day you kissed me, I died inside the night you left me. But I lived, oh how I lived......I LIVED

While you loved me...

No comments: