"You cannot lift another soul until you are standing on higher ground than he is. You must be sure, if you would rescue the man, that you yourself are setting the example of what you would have him be. You cannot light a fire in another soul unless it is burning in your own soul." --
Harold B. Lee, "Stand Ye in Holy Places", Ensign, July 1973, 121
Alma 17: 11
Each Life That Touches Ours for Good, Hymn #293
Can you name some ladies/sisters who are examples to you?
I can name a few of the ladies who have been good examples to me for different reasons too. These are ladies that are physically placed before me.
I have a lot of cyber friends that make me better too, but this is my focus for now.
1. Pam C. Just all around goodness!
2. Stacy D...perserverance
3. Rhonda K....Like a timex, takes a lickin and keeps on tickin
4. Lisa P...she knows what she wants and works for it
5. Barb McCain, she knows the scriptures and lives them
6. Bonnie H....says Bring it on, and then Takes the Challenge
7. Tiffany D...You want better, you strive for better, and you carry it alone!
8. Jenn A...Keep on Truckin
9. Shai....You can do it!
10. Adrienne, let the Lord guide you!